Saturday, May 21, 2011

Scenes From A Mall...

Thought I would post some photos I took of my space at the Long Beach Antique Mall II.  The mall is almost fully rented now and all of the dealers have great stuff filling the entire mall.  Stop by and check it out when you have time - The store hours are 11:00 - 7:00 everyday.

Lots of 1950's pottery, glassware, and serving pieces.  I'm always drawn to anything turquoise:


Barware, cookware, serving pieces.  I just sold the suitcases in the background!


Lots of kitchen items: cake plates, Fire King, Pyrex, pottery, rolling pins and baking items

Lots of decorative glass, canister sets, lacquered trays, a ceramic owl lamp, and a really great daisy table with a resin top and a flower pot base

A great wrought iron swing.  It's in great condition and rare to find one with the canopy extension

A wooden room divider/screen.  The colored panels are glass!

A vintage medical cabinet.  This one is in super good condition...I almost kept it for my house!

Lots of cookbooks, mostly from the 50's and 60's.  There's some cool ones from the 30's and 40's and a White House cookbook from the 1890's!

Lots of tablecloths - the ones shown here are mostly hand-printed ones from the 1950's

Lots of stuff from the 60's and 70's

A great BBQ cart!  This looks like it was custom built.  It holds a Weber kettle grill and has a ton of storage space.  It's on wheels so its easy to move.  A great Father's Day gift!

A rustic cart on industrial iron wheels.  I think this would be perfect on a porch or patio filled with plant pots

2 comments:

  1. How much are you asking for the industrial cart? Do you sell online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry - The cart is sold. I don't currently sell online but I have been thinking about it. I will definitely advise via then blog and Facebook if/when I do. Thanks.

      Delete